Meet and make friends with Africans across the world on Afroterminal.

pls have your say

a girl of 21 datin a guy of 27 due to circumstances the guy was caring for the girls family now the guy engaged her but they are not having peace in their relationship the lady wants freedom.she is confused she dont want to jump into early marriage but they love each other yet they fight everyday now the lady wants freedom but she cant get it
What does the girl mean by 'freedom'? Anyway, It's not the best to make money the centre of a marital relationship. I guess you marry someone because they are right for you and you love them, not because they are your sponsor.
they love each other but the guy dont allow her to go out nor to recieve calls y
I THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE BABIES TO GET CAUGHT UP WITH OTHER DUTIES TO MAKE HIM JEALOUS WHILE SHE CHANGES DIAPERS NOT TAKING CALLS
I really dont understand this, if they are not married yet, they should both go their different ways, been in LOVE with someone does nt mean a death sentence, or a life long punishment and havin to bring children into they crazy circle of hate.
why is the guy so jealous about her?marriage is not an easy thing and i think they better think twice before they do it.As long as you marry someone and you don't really love him, things will never be okay.No one is born with money.Money comes and goes.So if you love someone for his money think about how it would be if it all vanished.If they both love each other then they better talk things out and understand each other.marriage should be a blessing.
right now they are no longer together the lady refuse to live with the guy in his house and he told the lady that its over between them what do you ve to say about this---
there is nothing to be said, the END
Its better ending the affair than continue fighting.